#staysafe

Enjoy the sunshine but please stay safe - maintain social distancing!

We can't wait to get back out and play live for you! We miss playing like crazy! 馃枻馃惡 .

My poll on here suggests that 97% of parents won't be sending their kids in next week. Oh well - guess the other 3% can pass it amongst themselves....then on to their parents and their friends and their teenage kids..... Don't be a dick 3%....keep your kids at home

As you enjoy Memorial Day, remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom.

Good day folks \m/ Positive mind & Horns Up \m/ & Rock Hard \m/

The boss when he realises it鈥檚 Istanbul 2005 anniversary... 馃槃 Enjoy your bank holiday Monday and , Reds 馃檶

Can I please get 1500k likes for my Beautiful daugther's 15th birthday 馃巶馃巶 Happy birthday my angel. I am proud of the young woman you are becoming. 馃槏馃槏

Good morning 馃槡... Happy Bank Holiday Monday pals! Hope you all have a nice day in the 馃尀 and remember to

In the Nansana area? Then visit any of the supermarket outlets listed below and buy your favourite pack of tasty Biyinzika Pearl Chicken.

We鈥檝e always known this, Kwame! Sad thing is most of you are now beginning to realize this!

Take responsibility! Safe sex & planned parenthood is a decision! Don't find yourself regretting on the consequences of unsafe sex when you can do something about it!

End of content

No more pages to load