#k

👩‍🦰''빨강머리 헤어앤크림''👩‍🦰 극손상 모발용 헤어영양크림 잦은염색과 펌 드라이 고데기를 햇더니 점점머리는 노래지고 끝은 푸석하고 갈라지고 끊어지고 샴푸도 바꿔보고 좋다던 에션스두 듬뿍 발라봣지만~~여전히 개털ㅜㅜ 제가 진짜 극손상모거든요ㅜㅜ Sns입소문으로 빨강머리앤👩‍🦰 헤어앤크림을 만났어요~~~~~ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ🌿 판테놀과 베타인등 보습성분과 단백질성분이 모발의 건조함을 막아주어 촉촉하게 윤기있게 관리해주는 헤어트리트먼트랍니다. ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ🌿 사용법두 간단해요ㅎㅎ 샴푸 후 타올드라이로 물기를 제거한 후 모발에 수분이 촉촉히 남아잇슬때 적당량을 덜어 손상부위와 모발끝에 골고루 발라주면되요~^^ ☺️가장 큰장점은 씻어낼 필요가 없어서 간편해요ᆢ 첨엔 잘몰라서 모발을 다 말린상태서 바르니 떡지드라고ㅋㅋ 빗질을 해보니 엉킨머리두 잘풀리고 정전기까지 나지않아서 차분해 지드라고요~~~~ 빨강머리앤 👩‍🦰헤어앤 크림 넘고마워요💓💓👍👍 . . . . . #빨강머리앤   #빨강머리앤샵   #빨강머리앤뷰티   #빨강머리앤   #헤어앤크림   #헤어크림   #손상모   #염색모   #손상모   #헤어영양크림   #헤어케어   #헤어트리트먼트   #모발관리   #여름필수템   #화장품   #뷰티   #코덕   #beauty   #k-beauty   #cosmetics   #hair   #좋아요   #극손상모  

DM or comment the name u need us to edit... We will make u crazy edits... Do follow @no.onestays This is edited for @the._coolest._ #s   #h   #i   #v   #a   #k   #i   #d   #d   #o   #names   #edits   #nameedits   #picedits   #editsforyou   #dnurname   #coolestedits   #cool   #crazy   #crazyrfits  

Precious moments.... Dance life! #hardworkpaysoff💃🏿   #zoukfamily   #k&ldanceteams  

Lu nya aja banyak gaya Eunha! Kira-kira lisa bakal suka sama jk gak ya?🤔 Lizkook FF 'Psikopat' [11] Next? Rules = 45 like aja! ------------ Hargai karya saya! Dengan tinggalkan jejak Follow akun ini! Jangan jadi stalker doang! #lizkook   #l   #i   #z   #k   #o   #o   #k   #lizkookff   #ff   #fanfiction   #blackbangtan   #blacktan   #bunicorn   #magniranthine   #liskook   #liskookff   #ffpsikopatlk   #taennieff   #jiroséff  

⚡.Dream can be reality .......👑👑👑 ...You just need to chase it 💖🙏 #autohash   #Surat   #India   #Gujarat   #people   #outdoors   #portrait   #travel   #traveling   #visiting   #instatravel   #instago   #winter   #sunglasses   #sky   #young   #fun   #wear   #Christmas   #summer   #love   #k  

Last post about the 2013-14 Spurs (probably). Just another reminder of how elite this team was. Check out the video I posted on my YouTube Friday for the whole story of this historic championship run and be sure to let me know what you think. Link in bio... ------------------- #basketball   #nba   #sports   #ballislife   #football   #nike   #basket   #sport   #bball   #nbafinals   #lebronjames   #k   #raptors   #hoops   #lakers   #fitness   #nbaplayoffs   #dunk   #jordan   #baseball   #like   #toronto   #warriors   #follow   #ball   #love   #lebron   #nfl   #torontoraptors   #bhfyp  

traded 2 mvp candidates for some middle schoolers 😬

#Aadmi   #Khilona   #Duniya   #K   #Khel   #Main  

Fancy dress #material   #wholesale   #price   #Reesellar   most welcome order by #WhatsApp   number [email protected] K Y creation

PRE-ORDER FROM SOUTH KOREA [belif] Problem Solution House Set (Toner, Essence, Moisturizer) All in one KIT Php 3500 - Problem Solution House Set (KIT) Toner 200ml, Moisturizer 75ml, Essence 50ml + Toner 20ml, Moisturizer 20ml - Problem Solution Toner This transparent water-textured toner contains natural tea tree oil suitable for oily / sensitive skins, and also the Napiers T formula. The hypoallergenic ingredients of the toner formulated without 10 substances treats the skin mildly, soothes the skin comfortably, and refine the skin to be clear and clean. - Problem Solution Moisturizer A protective moisturizer, formulated with natural white willow bark extract and tea tree oil that soothes and hydrates the skin without irritation. - Problem Solution Essence This essence is suitable for acne-prone skin as it soothingly covers sensitive skin. Excluding 10 ingredients that may agitate the skin, the gentle natural herbs contained in the mild hydrating essence will help the skin become healthier. #belif   #k-beauty   #Problem   #Solution   #Set   #KIT   #Essence   Toner kwdnotes: 1.) 70% Downpayment Required, Deadline is on July 30, 2019. Next Day Order 2.) Estimated Arrival of Products 3rd Week to last week of August 3.) Remaining 30% to be paid during meet up 4.) Downpayment should be paid thru BPI, GCASH only love, @kworldavao 💖

Muka nggk penting di lihatkan #k  

지금도 그대 손은 그때처럼 따뜻하네요本日はちょるほん鍋の定休日です! 又明日から予約よろしくお願いします! #韓国   #韓国料理   #料理がすきな人と繋がりたい   #グルメが好きな人と繋がりたい   #焼肉   #美味しい   #鍋   #パン   #ケーム   #ケーキ   #防弾少年団   #방탄소년단   #아미   #Koreanrestaurant   #delicious   #food   #cook   #bts   #K-Pop   #RM   #JUNGKOOK   #twice   #music  

Fancy dress #material   #wholesale   #price   #Reesellar   most welcome order by #WhatsApp   number [email protected] K Y creation

Backroad signs #K+A  

Credit : @ajmal_mazdeen - Low N Slow 🔰⚡🔥 #whitbae   #sbcian   #baleno   #petestuned   #remaped1ststage   #balenors   #modifiedsociety   #17incher   #alloys   #custom   #loweringsprings   #k&nairfilters   #jdmculture   #cleanculture   #balenonation   #suzukiowners   #carslife   #squadgoals   #kochidiaries   #meetupvibes   #sbcbrotherhood   #balenonation   #ajmalmazdeenphotography   #imnikon   nikond5200📷 @ajmal_mazdeen Owner : @rabe633338 @suzukibalenoclub @staytunedindia @suzukiowners @modifiedmadness_

Sound up🤣🤣🤣👍👌🔥 Repost with @kimcy929_repost • • • • • • Nword . . . #memes   #tiktok   #video   #fortnite   #meme   #skyrim   #pewdiepie   #videogames   #cod   #goodnight   #pizzatime   #mario   #thanoscar   #game   #goodmorning   #mafia   #games   #funny   #funnyvideo   #k   #cringe   #cringey   #vine   #dankmemes   #videomemes   #videoedit   #videomeme   #edit   #halo  

Fancy dress #material   #wholesale   #price   #Reesellar   most welcome order by #WhatsApp   number [email protected] K Y creation

PRE-ORDER FROM SOUTH KOREA [MISSHA] B12 Double Hydrop Ampouler Special set Php 1500 includes: B12 Double Hydrop Ampouler 40ml + B12 Double Hydrop Cream Concentrate 5ml + B12 Double Hydrop Cream 5ml Feature Intense hydration of multivitamin VITAMIN B12 is naturally pink in color and it helps improve skin clarity and replenishes moisture while helping to diminish skin problems associated with dry skin Multivitamin helps moisturize, rejuvenate and improve clarity What is Vitamin B12? The active ingredient, Vitamin B12's pink light Skin's moisturization energy meets a variety of needs. [Vitamin B12 is naturally pink in color and it helps improve skin clarity and replenishes moisture while helping to diminish skin problems associated with dry skin] Directions Ampouler: 1) After applying your booster, evenly apply an appropriate amount along the skin texture and gently pat to promote absorption 2) Mix with cream, mask, or foundation. Different ampoulers can also be mixed in for treating various skin problems. #MISSHA   #B12   #double   #hydrop   #B12   #Vitamin   #skin   #care   #cosmetic   #korea   #ampoule   #ampouler   #kbeauty   #k-beauty   미샤 kwdnotes: 1.) 70% Downpayment Required, Deadline is on July 30, 2019. Next Day Order 2.) Estimated Arrival of Products 3rd Week to last week of August 3.) Remaining 30% to be paid during meet up 4.) Downpayment should be paid thru BPI, GCASH only love, @kworldavao 💖

#,   k.o part 2

. Masterpiece ♡ Comment "😎" If you're from explore

💸💸💸💸💸Price -1st Rs99+shipping 2nd Rs 59 +shipping ❤️❤️COD AVAILABLE 😍😍Dm to order 😘😘Length - 18 inch . #mangalsutra   #jewellery   #hint   #southindianjewellery   #hindistan   #templejewellery   #gelinlik   #hintya   #hintkolye   #taki   #hintgiyim   #kina   #india   #saree   #hintkinacisi   #hinttaki   #hintelbisesi   #henna   #hintsaree   #k   #pe   #tikka   #bindi   #lehenga   #h   #fashion   #bilezik   #zma   #oxidisedjewellery   #bhfyp  

I’m hopping tf up outta here #k  

2019.7.21 (Sun) 昨日のおでかけ… 美味しいカフェラテやエスプレッソをいろいろといただいてきました☕ 写真を撮り忘れたけど、グリーンティラテもとっても美味しかった~💕 エスプレッソは今まであまり得意ではなかったけど、正しい飲み方を教えていただいて、また飲んでみたいと思いました🎵 #美味しいコーヒー   #カフェラテ   #ラテアートの猫ちゃんもかわいい   #グリーンティ撮り忘れた   #エスプレッソも撮り忘れた   #パイナップルのアイスティーも美味   K's cafe #このマシン凄い  

C H I L L I N ‘ - - - - - - - #sun   #sunglasses   #summer   #chill   #ok   #relax   #ocean   #afternoon   #k